What To Bring?
- Clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
- Water (drink) and snacks – Please no alcohol
- Dry set of clothes and a towel (changing rooms available)
Our retail space has Coke products, water shoes, sunscreen, t-shirts (while supplies last) available for purchase. (credit card only accepted for payment)
What To Expect on Your Adventure Day!
- Follow signs to check-in at the door located on the outside deck area.
We will confirm your reservation time, equipment and that your waiver has been signed. We encourage signing the waivers online prior to arrival.
- You will be directed to the large garage staging area where you will be fitted for a PFD (life preserver) given your paddle and a quick paddling technique tutorial with safety briefing.
- Once all guests have checked in and are ready to depart we will invite everyone to grab a seat in our passenger Ford Transit.
- There will be a maximum of 12 people in the van and for the short ride (0.5 miles) to the Old Federal Boat Launch and Beach.
- When we arrive at the boat launch our driver and guide will unload the equipment and move to the launching area close to the water.
- We strongly encourage you keeping your PFD on while on the equipment.
- Enjoy your time on Lake Lanier and we will be back at the designated time to pick you up!